“To be excellent, we must act excellently” – Aristotle.
A few steps for self-improvement…
Have a clear Vision
- Personal – How should I spend this day?
- Business – Am I progressing in the right path?
- Fitness – Am I eating a healthy diet?
- Relationship – Who am I spending time with?
First Step counts
- Personal – Contact the person you have been waiting to call.
- Business – Make the initial telephonic call that could end up in business partnerships.
- Fitness – Prepare your first healthy porridge.
- Relationship – Say sorry if you have hurt your dear ones.
Take the leap
- It is natural to face hurdles or to fail in your first attempt, but don’t give up.
- Be courageous and move forward.
- Seek help and guidance from others.
- Be focused on your vision.
- Eat healthy, exercise and learn new things every day
- Help others
- Develop a personal development plan
- Set achievable targets
- Track your progress
- Appreciate your achievements
- Be optimistic
- Acknowledge your accomplishment
Do not procrastinate. Take action today. Good Luck.