How to Apply
We are committed to provide a fair and transparent admission process for all the students who are interested to join Results. We intend to make our application process simple and straight forward for all the applicants.
Step 1: Register your interest
Send us an enquiry using the enquiry form or by calling us on 02085919138
Step 2: Information Advice and Guidance
- One of our advisors will contact you to book an appointment for IAG
- You will need to prepare for your IAG by researching information about the course you want to pursue and note down any questions you have so that you can discuss this with your Advisor during the appointment
- The IAG is usually a 20-30 minute one to one consultation to discuss your interests, chosen course and application process
- Please submit your ID and supporting documents so that we can assess your eligibility
Step 3: Initial Assessment
If you do not have a qualification or certificate to demonstrate your English language proficiency, you must undertake an English Language initial assessment.
Step 4: Complete the application form
Once you meet the English language requirements, you can start completing the application form.
- Read our Admission Terms and Conditions – Admissions Terms & Conditions
- Please download the application form below. – Application form
- Read the admissions checklist below and ensure that you are sending us all relevant documents – Admissions Checklist
Complete and return it to us with relevant qualification documents, one suitable reference and a copy of your ID (e.g. Passport) via email and attached scanned document copies at email@example.com or, by post to Results Consortium Ltd, Suit 22 B, Second Floor, 33 to 41 Victoria Avenue, Southend on Sea, SS2 6DF.
Step 5: Interview
If you meet the admission criteria you will be offered a telephone, video, or face-to-face interview, according to your preference, with the Programme Leader, or other tutor or manager at Results to assess your suitability.
Step 6: Decision
Our admissions panel will review all the application and you will be informed of the decision within ten working days. There are three possible outcomes:
- Conditional Offer: The panel has assessed that you will be ready to start the chosen programme provided certain conditions are met. The terms and conditions of the offer will be made clear to you in your conditional offer letter.
- Unconditional Offer: The panel has assessed that you are ready to start on your chosen programme, having met the programme requirements.
- No Offer: The panel has assessed that you do not currently meet the requirements of the programme or is not satisfied with your ability to successfully study on their chosen programme. The panel will indicate the reason(s) for decision (for example: academic grades too low, programme not suitable, or the panel is not convinced of your intention to study and/or comply with the requirements of the programme).
Please refer to following policies for more information