Course Re-schedule, Payment and Refund Policy.
Can I reschedule my course?
Yes, you can reschedule the course start date within 14 days from the date of booking. The reschedule cannot guarantee any space on your desired next start date.
What are the Payment, Cancellation and Refund Policy?
All payments can be done via online. All the fees are inclusive of VAT. The fees only cover the teaching, material and examination costs for certain courses.
Any booked courses can be cancelled as long as the customer has written confirmation from us via email.
- Any courses cancelled before 20 days of the course start date the delegates can get 100% fees refund. However, if the delegates did have access to any of the materials there will be a cancellation fee of £150+VAT for the same.
- Any cancellation between 20 and 10 business days before the course/exam start date a 50% cancellation fee applies.
- Cancellation of course/exam 10 business days or less before scheduled date will incur a 100% course booking fees.
- Failure to attend or absence from the course scheduled/booked course is considered as a cancellation and 100% of the course fees are non-refundable and no re-booking is provided.
- The customer can request a date change of a course booking up to 10 business days before the start of a course. This will incur amendment fees of £200 + VAT. No changes are allowed with fewer than 10 days from the start date. A course booking can only be changed once.
We reserve the right to cancel course/exam at any time before the start date. In the case of We cancelling a course the customer is entitled to a 100% refund/re-booking free of charge. Refunds are processed within 30 days and returned onto the card the customer paid from.
We will not be liable to refund any amount in excess of the total booking fee.
We reserve the right to make any necessary changes to advertised courses/exams at any time.